domingo, 25 de septiembre de 2011

People in my life

In this activity you can see the people in my life, there are my family and some friends...

MY FAMILY

My Mom (Elena), My Dad (Roger), My Sister (Adriana), My Brother (Armando) and my dog (Cannavaro), there are the most important of my life, because with they live dialy. 

MY FRIENDS
My Boyfriend: He's Jose Alberto, and He's my life. 
My Best Friend: Her name is Maria Jose, She's like a sister for me.
My College's Friends: With them go out to the cinema and parties. 
My Cuñis: His name is Jose Tomas, we have many things on common and he make me laugh.
My Dindu: She is Melida, the best cousin in the world I can always trust in her.

These Collage is of the most important people in my life. I hope that you enjoy it. Make this activity was easy and fun. 

See you on Andreland...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario